22 November 1940, Ural, Sverdlovsk Oblast, USSR.
A group of women working at clearing the forest.
Photo: unknown, courtesy of Halina Karny, KARTA Centre collections.
Searched tag: “Holocaust”
- Auschwitz on stage
- Holocaust: The Ignored Reality
- Migration and Human Rights Learning Centre
- Teaching with Audio Podcasts
- Yivo Encyclopedia of Jews in Eastern Europe
- Summer School: Jewish History and Culture of East-Central Europe in the 19th-20th Centuries
- Polish Jews protest against term ‘mini-Holocaust’
- Warsaw Ghetto guide by Polish scholars published in English
- Teaching on Holocaust and human rights
- Schindler's List found in Australia
- Wilm Hosenfeld recognized as Righteous Among the Nations